February 4, 2011

new bedrooms for the girls, part ii

Yesterday, I shared the story of my nieces room makeovers and Livi's new room plan with you. Today it's Maddy's turn. Madison is 10, smart as a whip, a super talented basketball player, and an all around sports addict. She was adamant about a purple room. Then her mom went and bought a blue duvet cover. How could she?! Well, Maddy's okay with it, but we still had to bring the purple in. Well, it was a tough task. But I think I made it work. I am in love with the grape medallion pillow. We're going to buy more of that fabric too and maybe create some kind of canopy as a headboard.


I'm really psyched about both of these rooms. I think they're going to look fun and cheerful and youthful but still feel sophisticated and classic and long-lasting. Cannot wait to get started.

5 comments:

Rene said...

They are so lucky to have you Casey! This will be fun to watch.

Have a great weekend!

-Rene

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

That pillow is fabulous. Love your plan, it looks very sophisticated yet still young enough for a 10 year old girl.

lemondropdreams said...

My daughter would love this room, especially the gym pillow!

Erin from Skoots and Cuddles said...

luv it, luv it, luv it!

Fran said...

Casey, this is incredible!! I love this room and you did a great job bringing in the purple!! Your nieces have a very special Aunt!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails