new bedrooms for the girls, part ii

Yesterday, I shared the story of my nieces room makeovers and Livi's new room plan with you. Today it's Maddy's turn. Madison is 10, smart as a whip, a super talented basketball player, and an all around sports addict. She was adamant about a purple room. Then her mom went and bought a blue duvet cover. How could she?! Well, Maddy's okay with it, but we still had to bring the purple in. Well, it was a tough task. But I think I made it work. I am in love with the grape medallion pillow. We're going to buy more of that fabric too and maybe create some kind of canopy as a headboard.


I'm really psyched about both of these rooms. I think they're going to look fun and cheerful and youthful but still feel sophisticated and classic and long-lasting. Cannot wait to get started.

5 comments

René said...

They are so lucky to have you Casey! This will be fun to watch.

Have a great weekend!

-Rene

Karen said...

That pillow is fabulous. Love your plan, it looks very sophisticated yet still young enough for a 10 year old girl.

lemondropdreams said...

My daughter would love this room, especially the gym pillow!

Erin Deegan said...

luv it, luv it, luv it!

Fran said...

Casey, this is incredible!! I love this room and you did a great job bringing in the purple!! Your nieces have a very special Aunt!!