10 neutral accessories your rooms need now

Well, my little blogging break stretched out waaaayyyy longer than I thought it would, but I'm so glad to be back finally with some finds I'm excited to share. A few recent projects have me tasked with tracking down finishing touches for a variety of rooms, and I can't say just how thrilled I've been with the style and affordability of a lot of the accessories I've been finding out there.


So if your rooms are feeling a little empty and just blah now that the holidays are long gone (and whose aren't?) maybe they need a pretty accessory pick-me-up?  These 10 choices are stylish, yes, but still neutral enough to go anywhere your home needs some life and a lovely new look. So happy shopping, all. I know I want each one!

dandelion art $199 | cloche $25 | mirror $25 | lamp $99 | pillow $39 | glass $20
oval boxes $127 | wishbone $36 | tray $135 | baskets $48 

5 comments

Laura@Elegant Nest said...

Beautiful selection...I like each and every one! Welcome back...

Fran said...

Glad to have you back Casey. Hope you're well!

Bmore Bungalow said...

That mirror is cute, and a very good deal. Thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Great collection, Casey! Hope you and your little family are all well!!

Holly Gruszka said...

Love that this round up of items can really go anywhere. The wishbone is really fun.