kitchen styling

The bulk of the work in our new kitchen is done but...now I'm really craving a kitchen that looks like this. Warm, textured, dressed, styled. Finished.

rustic rooster interiors

We still need cabinet hardware and a backsplash—those will help a lot! But so will a patterened rug, a tray, a pretty display of flowers or branches or leaves. Coming soon to a kitchen near me?

Here are some other great looks for styling in the kitchen.

via little green notebook

art, floral, utensils

pinterest

art, cutting boards

amber interiors

potted plant, butcher block

caitlin flemming

art, jars, bowl, basket, books

4 comments

René said...

Some of my favorite images here - especially the first two! Its all in the details, no?

Loved the pictures from your babymoon!

pam {simple details} said...

My favorite part, love those warm rustic touches and that gorgeous rug!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

First image is so pretty. I love that rug - so unexpected!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Holly Gruszka said...

My favorite part - adding fresh flowers or a plant! Gives a splash of color and can be fairly inexpensive.