mudrooms & entries part 1

Remember a long while back I talked about working on my mudroom? Well, I may just be ready for that makeover, complete with black-painted door, which has been on my to-do list for an embarrasingly long time. I needed some inspiration back then, and wow, did I find it. Two posts' worth. Such style, storage, function, and fabulousness.

pinterest

Oh, to have a door like that. Incredible classic look.

bhg

Clean, white, organized. Look at all those cubbies!

elle decoration uk via bright bazaar

Love when there's a place for the pup.

bhg

The antique bench makes it. Or okay, maybe the architecture.

photo: michael partenio

Tiny space, but they still found solutions for storage near the door.

katie ridder

That wallpaper does it for me.

source unknown

Great color scheme, love the hook shelf, and that cushioned bench looks comfy.

source unknown

Pretty. Awesome. Pretty awesome.

via high st market

Can you see that I would love space for a bench? I am obsessed.

source unknown

The hooks are practical, the stripes are fun. Great balance.

Which of these inspires you? I love them all, but for different reasons. Not all of them are possible in my space, but they sure gave me lots of great ideas. Here are the mudroom must-haves: hooks, baskets, durable floor. And the nice-to-haves: bench/seating, pretty lighting, mirror. What do you think? And stay tuned for more inspiration tomorrow.

7 comments

René said...

Will definitely be pinning some of these. It is nice to see small spaces that are well planned and efficient.

Karen said...

I couldn't choose a favorite. I've always loved the look of a mudroom with white cubbies for storage and an upholstered bench.

Holly Gruszka said...

Lots of choices...if I had to choose I'd probably pick the one with the coral wallpaper - love everything about it. I also love the look of the last one with the stripes. We added hooks to our "entry" which I had to create in our living room and it's the best thing we ever did - I hang lots of stuff on there now that just sat on the floor or sofa before.

Stacie@hometownperch said...

I love them all and pinned many. :) I can't wait to see what you decide to do.

Samantha said...

These mudrooms look better than my home.

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Great examples, Casey. These little rooms pack in a bunch of personality!

SHERRY HART said...

Whoa...more...I love them all...I so wish I had a mudroom!!!