home, happy & exhausted

Well, what a vacation! Italy is bellisima, of course! And being there for my birthday was beyond wonderful. We got in last night, and today I'm going through pictures and an overflowing inbox, doing endless loads of laundry, and generally catching up on life since for the past 10 days I've pretty much been living a fantasy and not thinking about any responsibilities at all! Thanks to all my awesome guest bloggers last week for filling in with such great ideas and inspiration while I was gone. I'll get back to more regular posting tomorrow, but for now, here are some highlights to tide you over.

capri

checking out pompei

relais don alfonso 1890

before my birthday dinner at don alfonso

cove near positano

on the way to amalfi

the stunning sunset view from our deck at capo la gala in vico equense

7 comments

Holly Gruszka said...

These photos would be great all framed up - maybe even one in your new kitchen plans! Welcome back - looks like you had quite the amazing trip.

Sarah said...

Wow!! Stunning coastline, that is so cool! I've got to get there some day:) Welcome back, Casey! and Happy late Birthday!!

Karen said...

Welcome back, you were missed. What a dream vacation, the photos are stunning.

gina said...

Beautiful pictures! I have always wanted to go to Italy!! Hoping to get there next year for my 30th wedding anniversary (which is 2 days before my birthday).

Kate said...

Welcome Home, Casey!! The photos are gorgeous and I'm so glad you had a magical trip together!

René said...

Welcome home! Your photos are stunning! I have decided we take turns with this whole going to Italy thing. Next year is my turn ;)

casey at loft and cottage said...

It's a deal, Rene!