august, really?

I know it's not just me who's freaked out by the fact that it's already August. Where is the summer going? It is flying by, but I hope you're enjoying every minute. I know I'm looking forward to slowing down and savoring every last day of summer his month. Here are just some of the things I want to do more of...

ocean swimming

farm stand shopping

road trips, exploring

evenings around the fire, roasting marshmallows

What's on your last-days-of-summer list? You notice nothing on this list has anything to do with work! I'm in vacation mode, even when not officially on vacation, ALL summer. I highly recommend it!

{all images via pinterest}

3 comments

René said...

Like you, I do not want summer to end. Let's make the most of August :)

Ashley said...

I, too, woke up this morning thinking, "Oh my gosh, it's practically the fall!" I'm afraid I'm sorely behind on these lovely summer activities...maybe I can just live vicariously through you!

Holly Gruszka said...

Can't believe it. Really. And can't believe my daughter is going to be 1 in a few weeks. Can't believe it. We waited until the last week in August to go on vacation so it's felt like an eternity to me, but SO looking forward to our VACAY!!!