some things i still want from etsy

Let's go shopping this weekend, shall we? Here are some things I've been wanting from Etsy for a long, long time.

I adore this pretty ring.


Schumacher pillow, of course not available anymore but maybe she would make another for me?

How gorgeous are these porcelain cups? I would put ice cream in them ;-)


I'm really crazy about all United Thread's art, but this one is my current favorite.


I need another bag. Not. But this one is so sweet and the perfect size for taking out on a summer night. What are you shopping for?

6 comments

René said...

Fun links and ones I haven't seen before too. I think you should put at least one of those items in your shopping cart now!

Happy weekend.

Holly Gruszka said...

Treat yourself to one of those items - that's fair, right? (I love the pillow and the print!)Etsy is the best - and as for the pillow I would just e-mail the seller and see if she (or he) is able to make one for you. I'm thinking of giving my husband access to my Etsy favorites from now on :)

casey at loft and cottage said...

Holly, Great idea! Rene, I just did!

Karen said...

Can't wait to check out the art on the site you mentioned.

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

At least buy yourself ONE of those beautiful things on your list! That ring rocks, what a beautiful color!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Oh, there is just something about that pretty green ring. I love it!