pure summer inspiration

I always drawn to light and airy images but am especially so now that the seaon is in full swing. Here are a few completely random summery spaces that are inspiring me right now. I can't think of a better way to start this summer day! What do these rooms have in common? From what I can see, just lots of white, and lots of light. Has your home put on its summer look yet?

sid bergamin

house beautiful


jessica helgerson

via pinterest

architectural digest

via ohdeedoh


su casa designs

5 comments

Karen said...

When I painted two rooms in my home during the cold winter months I loved them, but these images are making me long for bright white walls-it's hot and muggy in the midwest and shows no sign of cooling down soon.

Holly Gruszka said...

I love that little nook from House Beautiful - and the 2nd floor landing too w/ the cool driftwood table. Is it crazy that I'm already dreaming of fall though? Fall is my favorite season by far.

The Vintique Object said...

I grew up in a house with white painted interiors, and so this feels so comfortable for me. So glad the have-to-paint-your-room-a-color bandwagon has passed! For me, a white room must include some kind of wood, like these do. Beautiful images. I especially love the first and third.

My Many Moments said...

Wowza! The photo from AD and ELLE Decor are my favorites. I love the block prints used in both rooms. This post is total eye candy!

René said...

I love white more and more every day. Everything else in the room seems to shine.