these make me feel like i'm on vacation

Last week I had a little Stella & Dot party, and it was so much fun to mix and mingle with some real world friends and blog friends and try on all this fabulous jewelry. I'm really not exaggerating when I say I love it all. These earrings in particular, which are on their way to me, make me so happy. In fact, they make me feel kind of warm and relaxed; they make me feel like wearing something light and breezy. Like I'm on vacation.


They make me want to paint my toenails (on the agenda this weekend) and take a walk in the sand...


And pretend I'll be spending lots of time here very very soon...


images via stella & dot and pinterest

Happy Friday, y'all. If you're in need of a little pick-me-up imaginary vacation, visit my sponsor's Stella & Dot shop for lots of fun, colorful earrings, bracelets, and necklaces with your name written all over them.

1 comment

René said...

Congrats on your sponsor Casey! Yes, you need to go somewhere tropical for a day or two. The sand is calling your name. Happy weekend!