csn review

If you haven't heard, CSN Stores is the place to find everything related to home, inside and out, big and small, even a wooden swing set, which might come in handy this time of year! In short, you can find anything at their 200 stores. So when I was looking for lighting for my living room redo, there was no doubt I was heading here. And not only did I find something, but CSN has generously offered me a chance to review one of their products.

And I think this the one, folks! I cannot wait for it to arrive!

6 comments

Fran said...

Love it Casey - it is so you!

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

Beautiful find! CSN is a recent discovery for me. I just purchased a chandelier from there. I can't wait to hang it!

Samantha said...

I have stalked that very same sconce.

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

OOh, I love this sconce, I've been looking for something similar. I'm headed over to check it out. Have a great weekend.

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Love it!

René said...

I'm so glad you found one! I can't wait to see it in action.