spare elegance

Yesterday's post featured a blue cabineted (is that a word?) room from the Greenwich Hotel in New York. After writing about that room I got caught up, for a long, long time, browsing the hotel's gallery of stunning interiors. I do not use the word stunning lightly. Go there. Check it out. You will be amazed. You will then look at your house and wish with all your heart that it could look as spare and effortlessly elegant as this.


What a beautiful, restful escape in the middle of the city. I could stay here. Blissfully.

5 comments

Comeca Jones said...

Me too

René said...

Oh my word. You weren't kidding. There is something to be said for simple elegance.

-Rene

Erin Deegan said...

beautiful... simple, pretty, clean. perfect.

Samantha said...

Hard to imagine an NYC bedroom with room to walk around the bed and have an ottoman. Lovely room.

Shannon @ Project Shannon said...

I love those closets and the bed! I wouldn't mind spending a night or two in this room either!