October 14, 2010

celerie kemble's floors

Have you seen the new Lonny? And have you seen Celerie Kemble's floors?

They reminded me of how much I love painted patterned floors. And reminded me of how I've always wanted to do this someday. And now I have a house with wood floors. And I think this'd look great in my foyer. Seems like a pretty simple DIY, no? Let's see if I can make it happen. I forsee lots of paint in my future this fall...


Fran said...

Wow - that would look stunning! Here is a post I saw w/some great painted floors: http://luckylittlestars.blogspot.com/2010/10/painted-floors-other-fifth-wall.html

Rene said...

Apparently I have been under a rock. Is there a new Lonny? Seriously? I'm slipping Casey.

Yes, that looks like a great little DIY project and the foyer would be the perfect spot. Can't wait to see this.


casey at loft and cottage said...

Rene, you've been busy! Fran, that link is amazing post--I am in love with the stained rug in the foyer and the faux bois floors from Coastal Living. So many gorgeous options, I don't know which to go with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails